13 June 2011

Module 2: Software Processes

I found that in this module mostly we learn or study about the Process Model.   It is not hard actually to remember the types of Process Model but the problem comes when we need to remember about the characteristics or requirements for every types of the Process Model

But before that let me get you what is actually Software Process.  Basically software process is a collection of work activities, actions, tasks which are performed when software is to be created.

Honestly if we just read without understanding what is actually the Process Model for eventhough we done with the discussion in the class.  Discuss what requirements for the Process Model but it still make us either me also not really understand.

Too many I can't handle I can't remember till I found that if we really want to understanding the Process Model what we need to do is the TABLE.  Simple as you eat.  The TABLE which I think is best method to study this module.

What I mean with the TABLE is we list for every Process Model its requirements or characteristic by we simplify it.

Like this *I took an example from what we did in the class*


The reason why I took from what we did in the class because it has been simplify and easy to understand.  Than I took from book and paste it on here but but never understand it.  Just waste isn't?

Yes and indeed we can study more deep on Process Model  for more better understanding but I guess there is no time because we need to catch up other thing also.  

Unless we do a PhD research on Process Model then you can go and dive very deep on the Process Model

Okeyh just joking.

FYI, this is how the Process Model Looks like.

A) Waterfall Process Model

B) Prototyping Process Model


C) Spiral Process Model

D) Incremental Process Model


E)Concurrent Process Model
Till now bye!



**Credits Pictures Google**




Created by: Siti Assyifa (SW087271)

0 comments: